How To Play
The following tutorials will teach you everything you need to know to use Fantasy League Manager.
Creating Your Own Leagues
If you wish to run your own league then creating a league couldn't be simpler.
- First register to the site.
- You will automatically be logged in and redirected to your my account section where you are given various options. From here you can add your league by
clicking "Leagues" in the right side navigation (under my account).
- Next click "New" at the top and fill out the appropriate details. When adding your league you will be given various options to customize your league to your desire. There is also
an option to have a password for your league so only users who know it will be able to join your league.
- Finally click the submit button and your league will be added.
Adding Your Team to a League
- First you will need to register to the site.
- You will automatically be logged in and redirected to your my account section where you are given various options. From here you can add your team by clicking
"Teams" in the right side navigation (under my account).
- Next click "New" at the top and fill out the appropriate details. You may be required to specify a password depending on how your league was setup. The rules for choosing your
teams also depends on how the league has been setup. These are the general rules:
- Your team's value cannot exceed £50million.
- Your team must have one keeper, four defenders, three or four midfielders, and two or three forwards.
- Once you are happy with your selections click the submit button and your team will be added.
- To make a transfer go to your my account section and click "Teams" in the right side navigation (under my account).
- Now click on the team name you wish to make a transfer for.
- Then click "New Transfer" at the top.
- Finally choose the player you wish to take out and the player you wish to put in and then click the submit button.
Note: If you make a transfer you will not start reaping the benefits of your new player until the 2nd update after you make the transfer. This decision has been made to safe guard against teams making transfers immediately after a game where a player might have scored a hat trick and would subsequently be rewarded the points. Updates are ran daily at 12:00 GMT (apart from on Sundays when the Sun don't update their points, therefore to receive Sunday's points you must make your changes by mid-day the Saturday before).